My Internet is stalling so I’ll have to upload more of today’s Animal Crossing New Leaf pics tomorrow akdsjflsa.
… I opened my “Genki II” textbook for the first time in about a year. As much as I hate this dumb textbook, I need to brush up on basic grammar and vocabulary (and kanji -cries-).
I’ve been really depressed lately since I can’t seem to communicate as well as I used to. I’m really sad that I’m “losing” my language ability and I want to get it back.
Only problem is that I have zero Japanese friends so like no way to practice in the real world alkdjsf.
how do I know all of these songs from the 90s?
I was WAY too young to be listening to this stuff in the 90s…
I felt like I was completely awake last night. I mean, usually when I hear voices (lol I sound crazy), I’m half asleep so I don’t really think too much of it the next day. And yeah, for me, it sounds like the voices are like, next to my ear, but also like, in my head. It’s hard to describe.
Sometimes I hear people say my name or words in my head too. Like it seems like they’re right next to my ear. Never at night, but I think it’s a normal thing. Are you sure that you were awake throughout it all? It could be a form of sleep paralysis.
- I seriously suck at these things because I’m a terribly boring person and can never think of anything interesting to say about myself.
- My nickname since high school has been クリーム (Cream) because my friend told me that my skin was as white as cream.
- There’s a Japanese hip hop duo also named CREAM that I love.
- Um… I live in New York City, but I spent a year in Albany freshman year of college.
- I want to meet a “Seinfeld” fan from like, Idaho or something and ask them what their take on the show is. I don’t know how anyone outside of New York City can understand the references and dry sarcasm.
- I drink a lot. A LOT OF ORANGE JUICE HAH.
- I’m half an inch taller than my boyfriend.
- I sort of speak Japanese? I used to speak pretty fluently and then I lost all the friends I spoke to so my speaking ability is shit and I suck lol.
- One time, my brother and I played Twilight Princess for 11 hours straight.
- Finally 10. Oh actually, my boyfriend and I were in the same third grade class. Yeah, we reconnected through an old class picture that was posted and tagged on Facebook. AH YES ROMANCE.
I didn’t have time to upload yesterday’s ACNL screenshots, but I will definitely do it today. Days 4 & 5 will be up tonight!
A new villager moved to town today! Little did I know the HORROR that lay sleeping beyond those doors…
you know things are getting serious when you start using Skype quotes.
my boyfriend and I are having an argument about the PS4 and XBox One and “market competition” and what “fair marketing” is.
it’s getting pretty intense and I think if we lived in the same house, one of us would be sleeping on a couch.